Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quick Update

3rd of May, Sunday
Hrm...let see..went to visit Kang Zhan,Pei Siau,Sally,Grace & Irene at
Kem Putra Sentosa..haha...it was a 2 hour drive to the camp...thanks to
Perry's dad..haha...so yea..had fun...and it sure reminds me of my NS
experience at Bau..



6th of May,Wednesday
Typical day at msn..until Jolina and others jio me go out..haha...i
thought they would not come...but they came at last,went to Mc'd and
we had Mc Tray..lol..haha...whole tray of of fries..haha.. thanks
guys...had fun just to talk and hang out.


7th of May,Thursday
Hrm...nothing much today...just that felt a little relieved to know that I
nearly finish E maths exercise, but..hold on...English Assignment, IT
assignments..next week..E maths quiz and Physics short test...2 weeks
ahead will be my E maths and G maths short test...Lord..I need your
help!!..It will be a busy fortnight for me.


Upcoming Events --> BBQ *yay! =p*.and perhaps badminton?

To those who will start form 6 soon..all the best ^^ ....Can one la ^^

Tata...Nights=p

No comments: