Friday, May 1, 2009

GAMES!?!?!

Games!!!! i need games !!! lolz...its been quite a while since i had played any computer games, except for the Flash games...lol...dont know why...But i think its God that dont allow me to play games -.- ...why ? ok...i downloaded maple story private server for like 7 times, some cant play while some just have errors when im installing ...zz...whats more ? I get the installer file from Ting Wei and tried...still the same == ..argh!! Maybe God just dont want me to play games == ..But..i wanna relax =( ..sobz...luckily..i still have my bro's trusty PSP with me...but...again..the games are getting sienz == .. argh..so pek chek ar..wanna relax also cant..


Now, the only thing to do is to think positive liao == ...well, i have a thought came that its for my own good, because He has great plans for me ..But... argh..its too sudden and painful ..*roar*...at least let me play a lil ma ..huhuhu...


Okay, my routine nowadays ?

1. Go to school
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4.Do homework
5.Bath
6.Read the bible ,sometimes
7.Study for quizzes


For the passed 7 weeks, the 7 things above are my daily routines== ...Roar...its been awhile since i go out for movies or play games !!! argh...no games, very torturing ar ... sien...its my way of relaxing == ..Bro's laptop also cant == ..aiyoweiya...Guess its a clear sign(sigh) for me that i should quit gaming == ..argh...at least...let me play on the coming holidays kua ?

No comments: