Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ice Cream....

Talk to me, and speak with me
Don't sink before you rise ,
Babe, don't fade away, you hesitate
You seemed to wait, for all the time we had
Feels like, rot away..
You've used to say, be ok , we will make it through the night
Don't wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile

Cos' we're the same
And I know that will never change
Look , I bought your favourite ice cream
I don't wanna see it melt away...
If you walk out now ,I don't know if we could be the same..
Babe, just talk with me ...
Cos' I want you to stay here with me ...

The memories...the things we did, I locked inside my heart..
Where I know I won't forget..Then now ...you've used to say..be ok ...
We will make it through the night
Dont wanna wake up in this state..
I just want us both to smile..

Cos' we're the same
And I know that will never change..
Look, I bought your favourite ice cream
I don't wanna see it melt away ....
If you walk out now ..
I don't know if we could be the same,
Babe, just talk with me...
Cos' I want you to stay here with me ...
I want you to stay here with me ~

No comments: