Tuesday, January 12, 2010

=)

oh wells...this will be my first post of the year..sorry guys..haha..the first week of 2010 were assignments due dates and presentations to me ..aha...the second week was finals =__= ...

so yea..after today's moral studies finals...this marked the end of my foundation year...haven know my results yet..but erm...relying on Him lo...the exams are already a past tense already...haha..

Cant wait to celebrate CNY ...waiting for all of my fellow friends to come back..heh =p im sure that would be some awesome times that we are going to have =) ..

Again..time flies when we are occupied by things...especially studies..haha..you just go through those schedules everyday until you realise its the end of one semester already..haha..

yeap..trying to savour every moment la =) ..oh ya..now am having my holidays ...woo !! =p

All of a sudden..i miss those times..whereby lee jim and gang teased che som =p ...and of course..the tuition classes with perry and gang...i certainly miss those times T__T

But yea...let it be part of life and a part of one of those sweet moments ..We still have to close that chapter and start writing a new one =)

No comments: