Monday, April 2, 2007

hehe...first day of bloggin...so will sound very 'beginner' .Today i done something that i should not do...pray hard that God will deliver and forgive me..... aiyoweiya... failed my Physics and additional mathematics....*nevermind*.... hehe...for if we do not fall down....how would we able to how to climb up? keke....sounded so pro...*syok sendiri*

Yesterday..... i losted one of my dog named ah san....in other words skinny.....my sister started to call Ah San...so ....it came out to be quite skinny XD haha.... I starting to see no trace of where it is... then i said: Mum...i think Ah San's losted... I was like arrrrrrrr!!! my Mum's reaction was like pouring a pail of cold water ...she said: Oh..ok.... it happened on Sunday...one week before Easter..

still have no trace of my dog.... Help me God...

No comments: