Tuesday, April 17, 2007

God's faithfulness never fails

Indeed...God's faithfulness never fails... this afternoon.... i was cleaning up my disk.... then suddenly..i cleaned the important things... like the internet explorer icon...which the program cannot be entered through elsewhere...but the icon itself..After that... some files started to corrupt.... Then,i restarted the computer... while waiting the computer to load... i started to pray in tongues... for about 30 minutes..Just after i prayed in tongues..i fell asleep XD... kekeke..

After a 2 hour nap, i woke up and go and check the computer...the computer still remains the same...while I'm thinking ways of solvong this problem, suddenly ...there is a whole pop-up of ideas and wisdom to solve the problem..it was like a voice intructing me ...Before long... i found the solution... and it was Him who helped me man...

Have to thank Him, because He anwers prayers*amen*... with this solution He had given me... i can avoid myself from paying "yuan wang" money and get cheated by the computer technician..and the most feared(get scolded by parents) *wink* XD hehe....thanks Abba Father!!

2 comments:

Yan Hui said...

hohox!!!!
here i come!
amen!
praise the Lord eh?
=)

♥端容 *~ said...

lol! wahaha....
aja aja!
i laid my hands on the internet and it started to work again.
did u read about it?
its like few months/weeks back then. lol. in my blog lor.
computer problem also. wohoo~