Friday, July 17, 2009

17th of July

hrm...today ..I woke up...the first thing i did...is that I frightened myself..I thought I was late to go to retrieve my results...then...hearts pounding...I walked down straight to the computer room..to check at the BlackBoard..but..nothing..so went to school straight..got the results... 2 Distinctions, 2 Credits...hrm...not bad...I'm actually quite satisfied...

Be mindful that...this post is not for boasting ..but just to remind that without Him...my results are nothing...and I wont get the results I'm quite satisfied with...Thank You Lord...

With You I'm something...without You...I would be nothing...

Oh ya...today its Vera and Michelle's birthday..haha...Happy birthday to you two...Take care and all tha best in your studies, you two...

No comments: