Monday, June 1, 2009

Paradoxical day

Despite all the fun i had during the morning with maple, go-karting with sister during the afternoon, and going out with yu full, grace they all...I suddenly boiled...sorry yea..that 2girls(you know who you are)you girls are indeed good listeners..blessed to have friends like you two...sorry that i somehow laid my anger on you two..just that..the more i think ...the more angry i get..i mean...who gave you the authority to login to my account and take everything without me knowing ? what the heck !! you guys should have told me...although i might took some of your items last time...i informed you guys !! and now....you guys just STOLE everything..yea...thieves ! Darn..I just hope you guys will say sorry and return what was once mine..For those that think that its just a game, try giving your bank account number and give it to others...that person STOLE everything..now...thats what I feel !!

3 comments:

Bernadine said...

wing..calm down.. T.T

JonathanChenTan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JonathanChenTan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.