Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life....

As we get older , there are more choices to make , more responsibilities to carry upon our shoulder , more work load , more of our age too =l ... But ,once again... there's still this big choice i have to make ...It might not be serious for you all...But for me , this could mean my life, my realtionship with others...Just can pray and hope that I would be in His hands of mercy...I really dont know what to do. . . .

When I found myself struggle in amidst of choices, struggles, heavier work load and tiredness ...I just found myself not being able to care of the things around anymore...I just leave it aside ..Im tired ..Although i had been dry, possible for years, I still want You to be the Lord of my life...
Into Your Hands , I commit again. . .

No comments: