Sunday, March 15, 2009

ITs GOod to bE B@ck ^^ (part 4 )

Sarawak Cultural Village trip and Mika's Birthday ..pelatih terbaik KPP ..



Eileen broke the plastic knife XD

Josephine, Mika , Beverly and Eileen


Mika making a wish


Kian Huat and I


THe boys acting cute

Angelina and I


crazy posers =p


Isaac, me and Aaron



Jacinta Chin, Chin Lip Kee and ALvin Chin =p


(2Delta+5Charlie+4Alpha ) boys =p



Freestyle ??



Suku faces XD ..haha...



Getting ready XD




nice picture but we spoiled the bridge..XD ...it cracked XD


Group photo at Sarawak Cultural Village ^^



Darren suffered hallucination and hypoglycemia XD


Ah Wen...playing the ..."thing"


Isaac, Deric, Darren and I


ME and Kevin Lai ^^

Joseph, Ming Yong , Ah Chun , Darren , me and Stephen

The trainees rushed up to the stage to dance =p


Dont know why Joseph is so attracted to Isaac XD

Beverly and I

Group Photo again ^^

No comments: