Thursday, December 25, 2008

Prayer....

Lord...take me away from all of these things...relationships, worrying of SPM results, uncertainties, future..Lord I just wanna surrender...Im weary and tired...I just wanna find some rest in YOU...And I pray that i will be the salt and light in my NS camp ..Lord...may all glory be YOURS...and oh ya ....Lord Jesus...HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! =p ...sorry that Im late to post it on blog....heh=p ...And i also pray that YOU will assure your children that those who will be going to NS and also to SINGAPORE =p that they are not alone... Lastly...I pray that I wont be brought down by things that are suppose to make me happy ...



GUYS...WE NVR WALK ALONE EH ^^ ..

2 comments:

James C. H. Loi said...

and here is a loud AMEN to that beautiful prayer!

alvinchin said...

haha..thx =p