Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today Eat revenge XD

Woo...today sure ate alot...hehe....my sis fed me XD
Sis : Boy.... after exam then bring you
Me: Oh..ok....
Today.......................................
Huh? eat? where are you going? i asked my sis..she said ..now going to pick michelle up then bring you to Scoops and Secret Recipe.. i was like...bleh? Scoops and Secret Recipe?..oh... its both renowned shops eh... woo.... ahaha...ate the passion fruit, chocolate chip and strawberry flavour..... was awesome... very rich eh... muahaha... :p ..Although I'm not the main character... here are some photos taken :p

Secret Recipe's cakes rocks :p

Nga Nga one.. my face XD

waliu..that face XD ~ The Scoops~
My sis ... Scoops promoter of the year XD
~The Scoops~


SORRY...IGNORE THE POST BELOW..MISTAKES XD

3 comments:

Friend of God said...

Alvin...long time dint hear from you. I am taggin you....details on my page

♥端容 *~ said...

alvin ah...make me hungry neh...

guchi guchi said...

how come you never update one